| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pamplemousses in November is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry with occasional rain. Just 79mm (3.1in) of liquid is transfered during an average of 13 days.
- The skies in Pamplemousses are quite sunny having on balance a respectable 8:36 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:53 long and the longest day is 13:15 long with an average length of 13:05.
- There are approximately 4:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pamplemousses November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Pamplemousses, Mauritius
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Pamplemousses:
- Agalega, Mauritius - 1085.2 kms (674.4 miles) N
- Sambaba Sud, Madagascar - 1016.2 kms (631.5 miles) NW
- Antalaha/ Antsirabat, Madagascar - 967.1 kms (601 miles) NW
- Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar - 884.1 kms (549.4 miles) WNW
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 1065.2 kms (661.9 miles) W
- Nosy-Varika, Madagascar - 941.4 kms (585 miles) W
- Saint Denis, Reunion, Reunion - 229.7 kms (142.7 miles) WSW
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 963.2 kms (598.5 miles) W
- Fianarantsoa, Madagascar - 1096.5 kms (681.4 miles) W